Monday, February 14, 2011

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Working at a hair salon has resulted in my addiction to hair products.  I am always buying new products as soon as we get them, even if I don't necessarily need it (hello, my annoyingly soft hair does not need MoroccanOil, but does that stop me from getting it? NO).  Even though I bought dry shampoo, I never really jumped on the bandwagon; I didn't see enough of a difference to continue buying it (I used TIGI's Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo).  I couldn't resist, though, when one of the lovely ladies I work with started using Oribe products.  I had to try something from the line, and luckily, my introduction was the Dry Texturizing Spray.

 I'm not really sure if it's technically a "dry shampoo"; Oribe's website describes it as an "invisible dry spray [that] builds in incredible volume and sexy texture."  Let me tell you! Whether I use it in clean or dirty hair, I definitely see a difference.  When I spray it into my clean hair, I get loads of volume and my style stays in place.  Using it in dirty hair allows me to gather my hair in pretty buns and ponytails or restyle it loose and down.  The smell is really nice but sometimes comes off a little strong.  And the packaging is absolutely beautiful!

If you're looking for a dry shampoo but are turned off by the idea of white, powdery sprays, I would recommend Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.  This product doesn't come cheap: one can (8.5 oz) will set you back 39 dollars.  But hey, for some of us, you can't put a price on good hair!!

2 comments:

  1. what nailpolish are you wearing in that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is Essie in Mint Candy Apple!

    ReplyDelete