Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Night Thoughts

Hi Dolls!

I know I haven't updated in a while, this has been a pretty busy week with school and work (and my birthday, which was on Tuesday, yay!).  I promise I will do a bunch of new posts this week, filled with lots of fun stuff and new products I've purchased (skincare, makeup, SHOES!).

For all of you who love Benefit Cosmetics as much as I do, my friend Suhaima is selling some amazing products at amazing prices.  You can check it out here.

And on a more serious note, I'm sure you're all well aware of the tragic natural disasters happening in Japan.  Watching all of the news is heartbreaking, and I'm very lucky and thankful that I am able to close my computer and turn off the television when I don't want to hear anymore; for the people of Japan, this is very real, and there is no way to turn it off.  I think it's important that we all keep our thoughts focused on helping Japan, and reaching out in any way possible.  Looking to contribute?  Start by texting "REDCROSS" to 90999.  This will donate $10 to Red Cross (which will be added to your phone bill).  

That's all for now, just a few things I thought I'd share with you!  I hope everyone has an excellent weekend, and keep on the lookout for new posts coming up soon.  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment