Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wedding Season

December. Yikes. That's the last time I've posted anything on this blog. Between my teaching program, work, and family obligations, I don't know how I've even had time to breathe. I've been a guest writer at LOX Extensions (you'll see a separate post on that later), so that's taken up a good portion of my time as well. I won't make any sweeping promises to post on here six times a week, but with my schedule clearing up a bit, I'm happy to dedicate the time to this blog that it deserves.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending my great friend Anggie's wedding shower (remember her AMAZING Valentine's Day manicure, previously seen here?). I had such a great time; the decor was so fresh and ladylike, the food was amazing, and the sweets were to die for! And those macaroons you see below? Homemade! It's so nice to celebrate big life moments like this one with friends. With wedding season approaching, I'll need to do some serious dress hunting!


Will you have many weddings or special events to go to this summer? Leave comments below! Talk to you real soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment