Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hello There

Welcome! I'm very excited to bring you my latest endeavor. Longtime readers will know my blog was formerly called "Valley of the Dolls," but I wanted this website to reflect my personal style and philosophy more closely. I bring you The Grey T Shirt!

Why The Grey T Shirt? 

Looking in my closet, I realized there was one article of clothing that I did not seem to be in short supply of: heather-grey t shirts. There is always that item in your closet that you can't live without, and for me, the answer was very clear. Jeans? Eh. White tees? They're okay. To me, a grey t shirt is a classic piece; it can go with anything, it can be dressed up or dressed down, and it can be worn to fit each person's individual style. The perfect grey t shirt is something we can always reach for. That's what I want this blog to be for you: a place that speaks to you, a place that you can visit for inspiration over and over again. The Grey T Shirt is style, substance, and comfort, all wrapped in one pretty (if I may say so myself) little blog.

So stay a while, enjoy yourself, and be sure to check back often for lots of fun posts. If you have any comments, ideas, or just want to say hello, be sure to leave a comment down below. Lots of love, and thanks for joining me on this new adventure! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment