Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer makeup




I went to Nordstrom today to pick up some makeup I had pre-ordered, and they had some kind of special promotion and were doing makeup on customers. I picked up a couple of things from MAC's To The Beach Collection, Splashing lipglass and Marine Life highlight powder. I really love summer makeup, I love being tan, I love gold and pink and warmth and all of that fun stuff. I haven't been wearing too exciting of makeup colors lately, but I think I'll start doing fun looks again like I used to. I found this little survey on another beauty blog, and I thought it would be interesting to fill out!





Last mascara you bought: L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black...the only one that goes on dark and thick enough

Last lipstick you wore: Kat Von D Painted Love lipstick in Stiletto (an orange red)

Last look you wore you LOVED!: Thick black winged eyeliner with a neutral eyeshadow, and MAC lipstick in Girl About Town (a bright fuchsia)...it looked kind of 80's but really cool

Last eyeshadow you fell in love with: MAC eyeshadow in Banshee

Last blush you wore: I never wear only one blush at a time; today I had on MAC cream blush in Posey, topped off with powder blush in Dollymix and Springsheen (both MAC)

Last time you washed your brushes: Maybe a month or two ago, I need to wash them again ASAP

Last nail polish you removed: Essie in Marshmallow, right now I have OPI Monsooner or Later on

No comments:

Post a Comment