Friday, April 30, 2010

All done...

I'm really excited to be finished with classes for the semester; I got my grades today and I did pretty well. I didn't really put in much effort this semester, which really isn't anything to brag about, but I think that if I at least try next semester I can get on the Dean's List...but anyway, school is done, so enough with that.

On to SUMMER plans!! I'm anticipating that this will be a really fun summer...we have a couple of weddings and such to go to, and my sisters and I are going to Kings of Leon and Backstreet Boys this summer, haha. Maybe a trip to Florida or Chicago thrown in there somewhere. Either way, I'm making sure it'll be eventful. Not like last summer, totally boring and forgettable. I really need to go buy some summer clothes, my lack of wardrobe is starting to turn ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment