Friday, December 31, 2010

Things I've been obsessed with lately

L'Occitane hand cream - In the winter, my hands get so disgustingly dry that they bleed. Literally. I am 21 years old with the hands of an 80 year old. I tried this cream once, and have been hooked ever since. The fragrance is so nice but not at all overpowering, and it's super thick without being greasy. It's worth every penny.

My Ray-Ban glasses - Every time I wear these in public, I get asked whether they are prescription glasses.  The answer is YES! I just bought Ray-Ban sunglasses and popped the dark lenses out. I feel like they are old-school and classic, but also very stylish. I think I can wear them for a while.

L'oreal Texture Expert Mouse Volupte - I can honestly say I have tried like, 90% of hair products on the market, and while I find some that I like, this one really takes the cake. My hair is weird- I've got a ton of it (making it a real pain to blowdry), but it's really soft and limp, meaning it never holds a style. This mousse makes my hair nice and big.

ASOS.com - This British fashion site has become my new go-to for accessories. Their stuff ranges from 5 to 500 dollars, and you can pick the maximum and minimum prices in your budget. I have found some really cool, affordable pieces on this site, and everything arrives very fast.

Nail polish - I don't know when I became a freak about nail polish, but my addiction has reached gross proportions. Every time a new polish collection comes out, I neeeed to try at least a few different shades. I don't even paint my nails that often! I've got so many, I could open a nail salon. I usually stick to dark polishes (let's be honest, most of them are black tinged with a hint of blue, green, etc.), but I like to try anything.

"My So-Called Life" on Hulu.com - The entire series is available on www.hulu.com right now. I'm not sure if it'll expire or not, but I've definitely been watching it. I totally remember watching it when I was young, but I was only 5 when it originally aired, so honestly, how much did I even understand? Catching up on it now makes it all the more addicting. I want to buy the DVD set!

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - I always have a problem with my foundation staying on my face. No matter what kind of foundation I use, it comes off about an hour later. I don't know if it's because I touch my face or what, but trying this foundation was a smart idea. It literally stays on all day! It looks very natural on my skin, and for someone who is pretty picky about foundation, this one is a winner.

Rosebud Salve - No words necessary.  Just try it.

Phytomer Hydracontinue Moisturizing Base Skin Cream - Long name, I know. My esthetician recommended this skin cream for me, and I love love love it. It's got a gel-cream texture that isn't too heavy, but moisturizes beautifully, even in the winter. It doesn't irritate my skin, but just soaks right in and feels amazing.

My MAC Pro Palette - I just got one of these recently and I love it. I used to buy individuals of every single color, which was a pain because I was running out of places to keep them. It also became annoying to take a million eyeshadows with me whenever I travelled. This is much more convenient. I have a feeling I'm going to fill up a bunch of these.

Any new obsessions for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment