Thursday, November 17, 2011

TIGI Cosmetics, Part 1 (of a million, I'm sure)


Imagine the ecstasy that came over me today when I walked into the salon and my manager pointed out what seemed to be a beauty mirage. But no! It was real! I could reach out and touch it! The beautiful white plastic display sparkled like a priceless diamond. It was...


TIGI Cosmetics. Oh lordy, did I let out a scream! I was giddy like a six year-old on Christmas morning. I think I may have shed a single tear. Not really, but it felt like it was coming. And here it is!


Shadows and glosses and brushes galore. I've decided to swatch and review all of the products here over the next week or so, and present them here in separate posts. Let me know in the comments below if that's something you'd like to see, or if there is any product in particular you're curious about. I can't wait to get my hands on it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment