Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quelle horreur!

Yuckity yuck. If any of my lovely readers have been wondering where the heck I've been, I had real, legit excuses, I swear! I have had one of the busiest semesters ever while in college, so any time not in school or at work or pouring over a paper at 3 AM, I have been trying (and failing) to catch some beauty sleep. School ends in just a few precious weeks, so I'll be back at it, I promise.

Oh, and lest I forget, I suffered a major technological setback over the last two weeks. My computer has been acting super wonky lately, and after bringing it to the Apple store, I was forced to install a new hard drive. Thankfully, all of my files were salvaged, but the issue isn't really resolved and I'll need to bring it in for some more repairs. I had some posts lined up that will have to wait until I fix all of the little bugs.

Thank you for being patient with me, as always, and I hope everyone is enjoying their spring so far. And now I leave you with the musical stylings of Duck Sauce (good mood music, people!).


Xx, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment