Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Louboutin Nails

Hi dolls! While I can't claim this as my genius handiwork, I just had to share my friend Teslah's amazingly gorgeous manicure. Inspired by Christian Louboutin's Swarovski crystal-studded Dafodile pump, this is one luxe paint job. She went with stiletto-shaped tips, covered in a chunky silver glitter polish (I believe she said she used Essie's Set in Stones; see my review of the polish here) with a lipstick red on the underside. Below, her manicure compared to the Louboutin shoes, worn by the fabulous BeyoncĂ©. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, I guess I got too excited to keep the camera shot still!

Even with a broken middle finger, this mani is fierce!!

 I think this take on the Louboutin manicure is fabulous! So, what do you think? Brave enough to try this look, or will you stick with something more demure for the holiday season? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment