Friday, November 29, 2013

Naked 3: A Tale of Unrequited Love

When I was 18 years old, I fell in love. Not real love, of course, but the kind of impassioned, amorous affection that consumes a teenager who finds a boy good-looking. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't function knowing that this person existed and could one day be my boyfriend. The object of my desires, who we will call "John,"  was your run-of-the-mill teenage Lothario, whispering sweet nothings in my ear and promising a fantastic future together. His work was done; I was his forever! (Teen translation: I was his for a summer.)

Naked 3 Palette: you are my new "John."

Like John, you teased me. I saw you once, and I had to have you. I did my fair share of Internet stalking. Back then, it was logging into MySpace to see who was in your "Top 8" and comment on your profile; today, I check obsessively to see whether or not you're available for purchase (you are not). Why do you torture me so, Naked 3 Palette? Why did I not receive a notification that you were in stock? Am I not good enough for you, Naked 3 Palette??

Eyeshadow Palettes
There are others, of course. Just like there were other 18 year-old-boys I could've turned my attention to, there are other palettes: some cheaper, some probably better-looking, some that are less of a hassle. But nothing will sate me like you can, Naked 3. No other palette offers endless looks of rose-gold radiance, glowy shades of pinkish-taupe just waiting to grace my already-brown eyelids.

This tale of unrequited love is looking bleak, but I don't give up that easy. I will continue my pursuit until your slim, sparkly goodness is in my greedy little paws, and unlike John, Naked 3 palette, I know you know how to make a lady feel beautiful!

Is your Naked 3 story as sad as mine? Or are you living happily ever after? Leave comments below! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment