Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hellllloooo, Beyoncé!

There's no denying that I'm a big fan of Beyoncé's, but when I heard she released an album with a whopping 14 songs and 17 (!!) videos, I was a bit skeptical. Would the videos be typical Beyoncé quality? Would the songs reflect her kind of bizarre-o new Instagram personality (is it just me?), or be as enjoyable as her music in the past? Fear not, my friends. Beyoncé is still queen, and both her songs and videos are pure perfection.

Below is my personal favorite, "Yoncé," featuring supermodels extraordinaire Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, and Chanel Iman. Red lips, black lingerie, and lots of attitude: there's nothing sexier.


Did you download the album last night? Worth the hype, or a total disappointment? Let me know what you thought of Queen Bey's new musical treat in the comments below! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment