Friday, January 3, 2014

Hey hey, snow day!

It. Is. Cold. I'm talking 10 degrees, feeling like -4. The northeast coast of the United States is absolutely frigid, and Michigan is no exception. Remember this scene from "The Day After Tomorrow" when the helicopters freeze instantly?


Okay, okay, it's not that serious, but even after countless winters and horrible snowstorms year after year, we Michiganders are spoiled babies! Lucky for me, teaching is one profession where inclement weather calls for a day off. I'm talking snow days, baby! I think the only people who get more excited for snow days than students are teachers (although my inner panic at rearranging next week's lesson schedule is slowly creeping in). If you were fortunate enough to stay home today, staying warm and cozy is of utmost importance.


Snow Day

Did you stay indoors today, or were you brave enough to venture out in the cold, cold weather? I know I'll be doing a little snow dance for another day off on Monday! Xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the comfy clothes you posted... they make me wish for a snow day!!

    ReplyDelete