Friday, February 21, 2014

Spring Fever


spring fever

The other day, I was browsing through my "Loves" at sephora.com when I realized something odd: nearly every item was a flowery pink, peach, or lavender shade, and several items mentioned "rose" or "flower" in the name. Sure, my style is feminine, but I was never one to brand myself as "girly." The proof is in the pudding, though, and with spring (hopefully!) around the corner, I'm begging to be bathed in shades of delicate blossoms and blooms. Here are some of the beauty picks I'll be pining after come springtime:

1. L'Occitane 'Pivoine Flora' Hand Cream. ($12)

2. Formula X for Sephora in 'Alive'. ($10.50)

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in 'Diffused Heat'. ($35)

4. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in 'Bolero' and 'Paimpol'. ($25 each)

5. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment. ($56)

6. Chloe 'Roses de Chloe' Eau de Toilette Spray. ($120)

7. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick in '007 Lingerie Pink'. ($35)

8. FRESH Rose Floral Toner. ($38)

What's on your spring wish list? Do you live for the ladylike floral shades of April and May, or do you prefer the dark, rich shades of winter? Have a happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend! Keep your fingers crossed for no more snow! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment