Sunday, January 1, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips

I am such a sucker for advertising and packaging, it's sick really. I see something in a magazine and I think, "Wow! I need that," even when I don't need it at all. I kept hearing about Maybelline Baby Lips balm and reading about it in magazines, so of course my natural instinct is that I need it, I must have it, I can't live without it. This is one of those times where I was pleasantly surprised.


I have tried every lip balm under the sun, and usually they work just fine, but this winter, my lips have been chapped and flaky and allover gross. I've been using some Nivea balm that really just doesn't thrill me. My lipstick has been looking ridiculous because my lips were in such poor condition. I picked up Maybelline Baby Lips at Target for less than three dollars, and instantly my lips felt better. It claims to take four weeks for full lip recovery, but I can feel a difference in only one night. If you're like me and suffer horrible dry lips, I fully recommend this balm.

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous evening last night, and I hope you all have an even better 2012 filled with love, happiness, and health. Lots of fun stuff coming up in the New Year, I'm very excited about it all! Have a great day. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment