Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prada Fall 2012 Menswear Collection

Just in time to feed my growing Prada obsession (more on that later), Prada's Fall 2012 Menswear Collection featured a star-studded runway show. Being the celebrity-obsessed nerd that I am, I loved the idea of placing actors on the catwalk. And what amazing odds for me, they were some of my favorite Hollywood men! Gary Oldman, Tim Roth, Garrett Hedlund, Emile Hirsch, Jamie Bell, Adrien Brody and Willem Dafoe looked fierce in military-inspired menswear. To see the collection in its entirety, visit style.com's in-depth look.



Celebrities as models: good idea or runway joke? I personally think it's great! Let me know what you think in the comments! Xx

Photos from The Fashionist 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM ALL! Gary Oldman is the best. Sirius Black!

    ReplyDelete